Moved all blog posts to http://aespinosa.github.io/blog/. I’ll be posting new content there from now on.
Currently based in Tokyo, Japan
DevOps Engineer at Rakuten, Inc.
- Testing recipe definitions with chefspec | Allan Espinosa (creating fast spec coverage on legacy recipes)
- Cristobal (Pasting Excel Charts in Word via Crossover Linux)
- vincent dapula (Upgrading to Gutsy Gibbon)
- George (Correspondence on presidentiable’s science agenda)
- FASTA splitting with BioRuby « R-squared (Splitting bioinformatics FASTA files)
acm agriculture ateneo BDD bioinformatics chef clustering conference delicious devops elections electronics encryption engineering environment firefox gradschool grid computing health humor innovation interfacing lego linux networks philippines productivity programming ruby sc science society supercomputing tdd technology ubiquity ubuntu vim web2.0 windows