Last April 7-11, I went to the International Symposium on Grid Computing together with Dr. Raffy Saldana. We presented our current work on health and environmental applications of grid computing for the EUAsiaGrid kick-off meeting. Aside from this, we made preparations to prepare our site in Ateneo to be part of the EGEE production grid. This involved getting certificates from the Asia Pacific Regional Operations Centre. We made certificate request to the Academia Sinica Grid Computing Center to make our site a trusted part of the grid.
Currently based in Tokyo, Japan
DevOps Engineer at Rakuten, Inc.
- Testing recipe definitions with chefspec | Allan Espinosa (creating fast spec coverage on legacy recipes)
- Cristobal (Pasting Excel Charts in Word via Crossover Linux)
- vincent dapula (Upgrading to Gutsy Gibbon)
- George (Correspondence on presidentiable’s science agenda)
- FASTA splitting with BioRuby « R-squared (Splitting bioinformatics FASTA files)
acm agriculture ateneo BDD bioinformatics chef clustering conference delicious devops elections electronics encryption engineering environment firefox gradschool grid computing health humor innovation interfacing lego linux networks philippines productivity programming ruby sc science society supercomputing tdd technology ubiquity ubuntu vim web2.0 windows