I will be facilitating/ moderating the second session of the International Symposium on ICT for Health. It will feature paper presentations on Medical Imaging, Instrumentation and Informatics. Below is the schedule of presentations and their titles:
- 3:15pm – 3:45pm : J. Liu, J.H. Lim, D. Racoceanu, W.W.K. Damon and H. Li, “Leaking detection for medical image segmentation,” France and Singapore.
- 3:45pm – 4:15pm : A. Gavino, P. Tolentino, A. Bernal and A. Marcelo,”Analysis of telereferrals from doctors-to-the-barrios sent via Short Messaging System,” Philippines.
- 4:15pm – 4:40pm : R. Kunthy, Y. Urano, K. Marry and S. Socheat, “Pilot installation of e-health system connected from central hospital to rural community in Kandal Province, Cambodia distributed by wireless LAN network,” Japan.
- 4:40pm – 5:05pm : J. Pabico, “A simple ant model for aligning sequences,” Philippines.
- 5:05pm – 5:30pm : R.J. Miguel, V.M. Dizon, M. Abundo and L. Sison, “Bluetooth-enabled medical instrumentation,” Philippines.
- edit: 5:30pm – 5:55pm : J. Milla, “Use of IT in a hospital setting: The Medical City case,” Philippines
Authors whose name are italicized are the ones who will conduct the presentation.
ICT4Health resulted from Ateneo’s collaboration with several partners from the ONCO-MEDIA project. Its main focus is to use grid computing technologies to support information retrieval operations on medical images using context. We hope that this event will facilitate generation of new partners from several institutions in the Philippines, Singapore, Japan, Asia and France.
Additional program details of the session:
- ICT4Health2008: Session on Medical Imaging, Instrumentation and Informatics
- Session moderator: Allan Espinosa, Assistant Instructor, Electronics, Computer and Communications Engineering Department, Ateneo de Manila University
- Date: Friday 2008 February 29, 3:15pm – 5:30pm [add to your Google Calendar]
- Venue: SOM 111 (Ching Tan Room), Ateneo de Manila University.[Google Maps]