Since we are nearing campus recruitment in Ateneo, I would like to encourage incoming freshmen college students to join the department.Â Get your feet wet working on cutting-edge technologies the continuously strives to solve the complex problems of the world today! For admission information, please visit the AdMU admissions office (OAA).
Currently based in Tokyo, Japan
DevOps Engineer at Rakuten, Inc.
- Testing recipe definitions with chefspec | Allan Espinosa (creating fast spec coverage on legacy recipes)
- Cristobal (Pasting Excel Charts in Word via Crossover Linux)
- vincent dapula (Upgrading to Gutsy Gibbon)
- George (Correspondence on presidentiable’s science agenda)
- FASTA splitting with BioRuby « R-squared (Splitting bioinformatics FASTA files)
acm agriculture ateneo BDD bioinformatics chef clustering conference delicious devops elections electronics encryption engineering environment firefox gradschool grid computing health humor innovation interfacing lego linux networks philippines productivity programming ruby sc science society supercomputing tdd technology ubiquity ubuntu vim web2.0 windows