The department website is now revamped. Aside from using the TWiki system to manage its content, the BlogPlugin application is installed to facilitate posts. This will help a lot in exposing the department to the public. Featured posts are from Dr. Greg Tangonan and his Innovation and Technology class.
Currently based in Tokyo, Japan
DevOps Engineer at Rakuten, Inc.
- Testing recipe definitions with chefspec | Allan Espinosa (creating fast spec coverage on legacy recipes)
- Cristobal (Pasting Excel Charts in Word via Crossover Linux)
- vincent dapula (Upgrading to Gutsy Gibbon)
- George (Correspondence on presidentiable’s science agenda)
- FASTA splitting with BioRuby « R-squared (Splitting bioinformatics FASTA files)
acm agriculture ateneo BDD bioinformatics chef clustering conference delicious devops elections electronics encryption engineering environment firefox gradschool grid computing health humor innovation interfacing lego linux networks philippines productivity programming ruby sc science society supercomputing tdd technology ubiquity ubuntu vim web2.0 windows